KIWI Technologies is looking for a business analyst.
This person specializes in the analysis of business processes and IT solutions. His job is to analyze the business needs of a company or a product and to model processes.
In this model, the business analyst will develop an IT solution. Once implemented solution, it ensures that it meets the needs of customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the business requirements
- Analysis and modeling of business processes
- Present concrete solutions related to customer needs
- Participate in the planning of management information systems
- Advise and assist customers and users with a view to improvement and innovation
- Document analyzes and tracks of solutions envisaged
- Translate business requirements, operational and functional requirements to development teams
- Participate in quality control activities
- Mastering the analysis of organizational processes methods
- Knowing the business area in which the analyst operates
- Have good ability in writing
- Knowing the concepts and data modeling techniques
- Knowing the concepts and information systems
- Know the management systems
- Knowing the concepts and strategic planning principles
- Know the business architecture concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Analytical and synthetic mind capacity
- Ability to influence, persuade and initiate the required changes
- Listening skills and skill in interpersonal relationships
- Customer centric approach action and results
- Speed to solve problems or situations
- Ability to work in team, but also to demonstrate independence
- Sense of initiative and responsibility
- CBAP certification
HOW TO APPLY ?
Please complete the information below. We thank all applicants, however only selected candidates will be contacted.