YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At KIWI, we are dedicated to this mission to provide smooth communication to businesses.
OUR SERVICES ARE COVERED BY OUR KIWI GUARANTEE WHICH ENSURES YOUR SATISFACTION.
The KIWI SATISFACTION GUARANTEE covers the correction of all problems (bugs) identified by KIWI and the customer for a period of 4 months following the service delivery.
The following support activities are available at no additional cost:
- Answer questions that were not touched during the training or not included in the guide (if applicable)
- Ask for various information related to the sharing of the developed solution with other organizations
- Taking e-mail, summary content analysis and short answer via e-mail
Fixed Problems (bugs)
WHAT'S NOT COVER
The KIWI WARRANTY does not cover requests for improvement during the project as well as the correction of problems (bugs) detected beyond 4 months after the service delivery. These will be billed to the customer.
To correct these problems, the customer can take out HOURS BANK or choose to be invoiced monthly by the hour.
The following support activities will be billed to the customer or debited from his bank of hours. For any intervention, a minimum of 15 minutes will be charged.
- Bring the requested fixes in real time
- Solicit an employee's expertise on the developed solution
All of these changes are not covered by the KIWI WARRANTY.
- Add a field, change the label of a field
- Add or edit a feature, analyze the impacts of a change
- Create, edit or report
- Test the changes
- Activation Date
This is the date when a solution developed by KIWI is activated on the client's weHoop platform.
- Delivery Date
This is the date on which all the components included in the quote of a solution developed by KIWI were delivered to the customer. At this time the balance of the project will be billed to the customer.
These are the specifications of the solution to be developed. These specifications are provided by the customer but, in some cases, are described by KIWI in the service proposal.
- Change Request
When the customer modifies a specification described in the quote, this may result in a change request. The impacts of this change will be assessed and a change request submitted.
- Duration of the warranty
The KIWI WARRANTY is 120 days from the activation date of the solution.